Website Gradiant Energy Services
Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental and efficient treatment, reuse and recycling of flowback and produced water.
GES goes above and beyond industry norms to maintain the highest level of operational excellence, safety and professionalism. This philosophy and culture is found in every level of our organization. GES has implemented thorough processes, accountability and redundancy for quality assurance and control, utilizing rigorously vetted and successfully deployed industry best practices. Our track record and reputation for superior safety, quality, reliability and responsiveness result from this philosophy of operational excellence.
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking an Accounting Assistant and Office Manager in our Denver, CO office to manage the day to day operations of the Denver office, from answering phones and greeting guests to organizing and scheduling meetings and travel. The Accounting Assistant part of the role will also be responsible to obtain revenue and pay invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
The successful Accounting Assistant and Office Manager candidate will be able to:
• Manage office services (cleaning/water/trash/utilities) as required to ensure office is always kept
• Organize and maintain document filing both paper and electronically through Drop box.
• Organize and schedule meetings and manage catering, as needed, along with booking travel, hotels, etc.
• Coordinate office supply purchases and billings
• Provide administrative support to visitors
• Answer and direct phone calls or messages to appropriate personnel.
• Manage office area to ensure effective telephone, email and mail communications both internally and
externally to maintain a professional image.
• Check mail daily and notify the proper manager of mail received.
• Assist managers with document creation or edits (Excel, Word, PDF etc.)
• Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
• Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
• Initiate collections on past-due accounts
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Accounting Assistant and Office Manager Education and Experience Requirements:
• 1+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Well versed in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word)
• Experience with Quickbooks a plus
• Highly detailed oriented
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org