Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental and efficient treatment, reuse and recycling of flowback and produced water.
GES goes above and beyond industry norms to maintain the highest level of operational excellence, safety and professionalism. This philosophy and culture is found in every level of our organization. GES has implemented thorough processes, accountability and redundancy for quality assurance and control, utilizing rigorously vetted and successfully deployed industry best practices. Our track record and reputation for superior safety, quality, reliability and responsiveness result from this philosophy of operational excellence.
Area Manager Job Summary
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking an Area Manager in our Midland, Texas location to be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day operations in various water treatment plants and ensuring all preventative maintenance tasks are being followed/performed, ensure all employees are following all company policies and procedures, following and promoting all company HSE policies, and supervising equipment operations, water quality, inventory, employee training, and employee scheduling.
The successful Area Manager candidate will be able to:
- Manage daily operations of assigned water treatment plant/s.
- Oversee preventative maintenance tasks (i.e. lubrication of equipment, instrumentation cleaning/calibration, cleaning of vessels, cleaning/dumping of filter press.) to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Prepare and distribute daily production reports.
- Responsible for the plant’s safety, operations, maintenance, and environmental performance.
- Manage both planned and unplanned downtime/outages.
- Conduct performance reviews for Operators on individual and team performance.
- Prepare and distribute personnel work schedule.
- Follow up with Operators to ensure the training programs are being completed and understood.
- Provide continuous safety and technical training to Operators.
- Provide feedback to the Operations Coordinator and Technical Support Team to provide lessons learned for continuous improvement during operations.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and initial incident reports.
- Develop and promote a strong safety culture
Area Manager Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma; Technical or Bachelor’s Degree desired
- 5 years of Industrial Plant Experience
- 2 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Oil field and Water treatment experience a plus.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & Internet.
- Communicates clearly & professionally.
- Contributes to a positive internal & external customer experience.
- Maintains composure in challenging situations.
- Communicates detailed information.
- Identifies & solves complex issues.
- Escalates issues accordingly
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.