Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental and efficient treatment, reuse and recycling of flow back and produced water.
The company offers the opportunity to work on challenging problems in a high growth environment and ability to make large scale impact on the energy and environmental security of the world. GES strives to offer a friendly and safe workplace and competitive compensation and benefits.
EHS Advisor Job Summary
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking an Environment, Health and Safety Advisor in our Midland, Texas location to provide daily guidance and direction to Operations to ensure our employees are operating in a safe manner at all times.
The successful EHS Advisor candidate will be able to:
• Practice safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out by the Company.
• Provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee and supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach;
• Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; recommending a plan to correct or prevent a loss
• Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property are in compliance with GES policies and safety requirements.
• Assist in maintaining SOP’s and JSA’s for all work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day-to-day work activities and training.
• Perform and contribute to the company training plans by conducting employee orientations and training; emergency response training; and coordination of training programs for the
• Conduct inspections and audits to minimize and correct deficiencies.
• Maintain all logs and documentation associated with permits and regulatory requirements;
• Review accidents and incidents and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions.
• Regularly conduct training needs analysis.
• Travel to client sites regularly
EHS Advisor Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2-3 years’ working in a safety role in a safety sensitive environment
• Experience working in the water treatment or oil and gas industry is preferred
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
• Ability to work safely and unsupervised
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to GEScareers@GRADIANT.COM