Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental and efficient treatment, reuse and recycling of flowback and produced water.
The company offers the opportunity to work on challenging problems in a high growth environment and ability to make large scale impact on the energy and environmental security of the world. GES strives to offer a friendly and safe workplace and competitive compensation and benefits.
Field Engineer Job Summary
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking a Field Engineer in our Midland, Texas location to utilize highly advanced knowledge and competency in advanced engineering principles and theories to coordinate applications and technology development.
The successful Field Engineer candidate will be able to:
- Perform routine and complex sample analysis requiring refined laboratory skills, technical expertise.
- Collect water samples, analyze the data, and data entry and reporting
- Develop field testing methodology based on produced water characteristics
- Communicate with clients, field operators, and third parties as required
- Accurately and concisely document data and report results
- Train other field operators and staff on analytical testing, lab techniques and instrumentation/ equipment using SOPs
- Drive cost improvement projects through vendors or alternative solutions
- Develop and manage recycling pilot projects
- Organize and manipulate data in spreadsheets, databases, and PowerPoint presentations
- Participate in committees related to engineering entity
- Create tables, graphs and charts to report results and trends of complex projects
- Research and develop techniques for improving produced water treatment
Field Engineer Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some experience using CRM software is recommended
- Experience working with water treatment equipment or oil and gas field a plus.
- Willing to provide technical direction and training to others
- Ability to work safely and unsupervised
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to GEScareers@GRADIANT.COM