Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing the industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental and efficient treatment, reuse and recycling of flowback and produced water.
GES goes above and beyond industry norms to maintain the highest level of operational excellence, safety and professionalism. This philosophy and culture is found in every level of our organization. GES has implemented thorough processes, accountability and redundancy for quality assurance and control, utilizing rigorously vetted and successfully deployed industry best practices. Our track record and reputation for superior safety, quality, reliability and responsiveness result from this philosophy of operational excellence.
Mechanical Engineer Job Summary
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking Mechanical Engineer in our Houston, TX location to give technical support through engineering methods. The Mechanical Engineer will be working on and evaluating new projects and equipment, while also providing engineering support to maintain or improve the functionality of current equipment.
The successful Mechanical Engineer candidate will be able to:
- Perform engineering calculations to support designs and equipment selection
- Produce P&ID’s with BOM’s and PFD’s through AutoCAD
- Travel to the field for support and stay for an extended time
- Thrive in a safety culture that is at the core of GES
- Creatively improve the status-quo in a semi-autonomous environment
- Demonstrate flexibility in small company environment
- Familiarity with CMMS preferred
Mechanical Engineer Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in equipment design, controls, process skid and piping integration
- 3+ years’ experience with process fluid piping design, related components and materials of construction
- Prior experience working with wastewater, chemical processing and/or oil and gas is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Valid driver’s license
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to GEScareers@GRADIANT.COM