Website Gradiant Energy Services
Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing the industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental, and efficient treatment, reuse, and recycling of flowback and produced water.
GES goes above and beyond industry norms to maintain the highest level of operational excellence, safety and professionalism. This philosophy and culture is found in every level of our organization. GES has implemented thorough processes, accountability, and redundancy for quality assurance and control, utilizing rigorously vetted and successfully deployed industry best practices. Our track record and reputation for superior safety, quality, reliability and responsiveness result from this philosophy of operational excellence.
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking a Warehouse Assistant in Midland, Texas to manage and deliver inventory and maintain a well-kept warehouse and yard. A successful Warehouse Assistant will be ready and willing to assist others, capable of working at a desk and performing manual labor, and committed to always using safe work practices.
The Warehouse Assistant role will entail lifting and moving heavy boxes and/or equipment regularly as well as using Excel, QuickBooks, and other applications to maintain inventory and assist with receiving. Generally, this position will be expected to work Monday through Friday, but weekends, nights, and holidays may be required to meet the needs of the business.
Warehouse Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Process inventory for delivery
- Deliver equipment to various field locations
- Maintain proper housekeeping in warehouse and yard
- Ensure proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn at all times and all safety standards are met
Warehouse Assistant Education and Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience working in a warehouse
- Forklift certification required; Safeland and H2S are a plus.
- Proficient with Excel and QuickBooks is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects and be on your feet much of the day
- Reliability, professionalism, and clear and professional communication
Warehouse Assistant Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- PTO and Holidays
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to gescareers@GRADIANT.COM