Gradiant Energy Services is an oilfield services company addressing industry’s toughest water challenges through custom-engineered solutions and game-changing technologies. We serve oil and gas operators seeking safe, reliable, economic, environmental and efficient treatment, reuse and recycling of flowback and produced water.
The company offers the opportunity to work on challenging problems in a high growth environment and ability to make large scale impact on the energy and environmental security of the world. GES strives to offer a friendly and safe workplace and competitive compensation and benefits.
Gradiant Energy Services is seeking Operators in our Midland, Texas location for the operation and maintenance of water treatment equipment.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Record meter and gauge readings, and operational data
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter press, and other work areas
- Ensure safety standards are met
- Operate a variety of equipment/machinery including: valves, pumps, motors, hydraulic presses, disinfection equipment, vehicles, etc.
- Conduct routine testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of production wells and produced water.
- Perform and document treatment process and maintenance of treatment facility equipment to assure proper operations and documents. Document plant performance including daily flow and chemical usage.
- Responds to call outs and after hours’ emergencies to repair treatment equipment, pumps, motors, sensing devices, instrumentation and electrical support.
- Ensures facilities are secure. Cleans and maintains treatment plant grounds when necessary.
- Trains employees on proper plant operations, repair and installation techniques, SOPs and safe work practices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 year’s water/wastewater experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work all shifts including: weekends, holidays, evening and emergency on-call
Candidate must pass a pre-employment Functional (FC) strength/agility test (with or without accommodations) to be considered for this position.
Must be able to:
- Frequently bend and lift loads up to 50 pounds
- Load, unload & move large equipment/tools
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Continuously walk and climb stairs and ladders.
- Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds
Operators can be exposed to extreme heat, cold, humidity, precipitation, dusty conditions, moving mechanical parts, electrical hazards, communicable diseases, hazardous chemicals, and noxious fumes and odors.
GES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.