The GES leadership team consists of experienced oilfield service professionals and award-winning, innovative thinkers who thrive on solving difficult problems.
- 25+ years of oilfield services experience including executive experience with growing service companies
- Field engineering and operations at Halliburton and Schlumberger
- MSc. Colorado School of Mines, M.I.T MBA
VP - Technology & Engineering
- 13+ years’ experience in oilfield technical support, operations and application engineering
- 14+ patents and similar number of technical papers and presentations
- MS Chemical Engineering – Texas Tech University
VP – Sales & Marketing
- 19+ years in oilfield services – strong experience servicing small and large E&P clients
- Former Field Engineer at Schlumberger
- BSc. Environmental and Civil Engineering – Ohio State University
VP - Operations
- 10 years Operations Management experience.
- 3 Years Oil Field Service Management experience.
- 10 Years heavy industrial and chemical plant experience.
- 12 years of financial reporting, accounting, risk management, audit and tax experience including 8+ years’ in the energy industry
- 3 years of experience with private equity backed start-up companies and large policy traded companies
- BS Accounting – Metropolitan State University of Denver.