The GES leadership team consists of experienced oilfield service professionals and award-winning, innovative thinkers who thrive on solving difficult problems.
- 23+ years of oilfield services experience including executive experience with growing service companies
- Field engineering and operations at Halliburton and Schlumberger
- MSc. Colorado School of Mines, M.I.T MBA
- M.I.T. PhD and Inventor of CGE and SCE technologies
- 70+ patents and 20 publications in water treatment and desalination
- Former New Products Engineer at GE
- 13+ years of oilfield service experience across the Permian, Bakken, DJ Basin
- Former Field Engineer at Halliburton
- BSc. Biology and Chemistry – Texas State University
SVP Business Development
- 10+ years of experience in the energy and water sectors across Operations, Product Design, Manufacturing and Business Development
- Previously worked at Schlumberger with global experience across the United States, Europe and Middle East
- MS in Mechanical Engineering – University of Texas at Austin
VP – Sales
- 15+ years in oilfield services – strong experience servicing small and large E&P clients
- Former Field Engineer at Schlumberger
- BSc. Environmental and Civil Engineering – Ohio State University
- 7 years Operations Management experience.
- 3 Years Oil Field Service Management experience.
- 10 Years heavy industrial and chemical plant experience.
Director - Technology Application and Sales
- 10+ years’ experience in oilfield technical support, operations and application engineering
- 14+ patents and similar number of technical papers and presentations
- MS Chemical Engineering – Texas Tech University