The GES leadership team consists of experienced oilfield service professionals and award-winning, innovative thinkers who thrive on solving difficult problems.
- 23+ years of oilfield services experience including executive experience with growing service companies
- Field engineering and operations at Halliburton and Schlumberger
- MSc. Colorado School of Mines, M.I.T MBA
VP - Technology
- 10+ years’ experience in oilfield technical support, operations and application engineering
- 14+ patents and similar number of technical papers and presentations
- MS Chemical Engineering – Texas Tech University
VP – Sales
- 15+ years in oilfield services – strong experience servicing small and large E&P clients
- Former Field Engineer at Schlumberger
- BSc. Environmental and Civil Engineering – Ohio State University
- 7 years Operations Management experience.
- 3 Years Oil Field Service Management experience.
- 10 Years heavy industrial and chemical plant experience.