The GES leadership team consists of experienced oilfield service professionals and award-winning, innovative thinkers who thrive on solving difficult problems.
- 25+ years of oilfield services experience including executive experience with growing service companies
- Field engineering and operations at Halliburton and Schlumberger
- MSc. Colorado School of Mines, M.I.T MBA
VP of Finance & Accounting
- 11 years of oilfield services experience in finance and accounting.
- Former Controller at Schlumberger for multiple product lines.
- 4 years of executive experience managing full cycle Finance & HR functions with growing service companies.
VP - Technology & Engineering
- 12+ years’ experience in oilfield technical support, operations and application engineering
- 14+ patents and similar number of technical papers and presentations
- MS Chemical Engineering – Texas Tech University
VP – Sales & Marketing
- 17+ years in oilfield services – strong experience servicing small and large E&P clients
- Former Field Engineer at Schlumberger
- BSc. Environmental and Civil Engineering – Ohio State University
VP - Operations
- 9 years Operations Management experience.
- 3 Years Oil Field Service Management experience.
- 10 Years heavy industrial and chemical plant experience.
Director - Environmental, Health & Safety
- 20+ years EHS experience
- Has held senior positions in both service and operating companies
- Advisor on several national councils and committees including NIOSH and OSHA